Let’s talk about fun stuff. Whether it’s a drama, action, romance, horror, or a mysterious thriller … anything that represents us a story makes us connect emotionally and mentally and lets us feel interested in it. Would you imagine a day without viewing your desired movie, TV show or web series? Not possible. Well, Titanium TV for Android TV Box is something that has all you needed in a straightforward application. You can have it on your MI box by reading another tutorial that is purely meant for education.
Why MI Box for Smart TV 4K?
Several other devices are similar to MI Box, but what makes it various is its kind of service.
Economical: It is budget-friendly but still presents the most reliable service when compared with others. It hardly costs you 20 % of a medium budget phone.
Handy: You can bring it in your pocket or hold it in your fingers. It’s that tiny, and you can take it to anywhere you like.
Right Configuration: Supports 4K, 1080p and more. Bluetooth connectivity and wireless internet connection is possible.
Compatible: Mi Android TV Box supports Titanium TV Apk latest android version. Since it runs on the Android 9 pie version, it can install apk files.
Download & Install Titanium TV Apk for Android TV Box (MI Box s & Smart TV Box)
Make sure you execute the guidance as specified below externally for any errors.
- Start by downloading Titanium TV onto your PC from a local web browser.
- And then move the Titanium TV Apk file setup to USB drive storage.
- Now switch on Mi box | Android TV | SmartTV Box and install File commander from the default application store.
- Head to Settings > Device Preferences > Security & restrictions > Unknown sources and turn on file commander permission.
- Next, connect the USB drive to mi box USB port and move the apk file to your desired internal storage folder.
- Now tap on the Catmouse apk file and finish the installation and also, do not forget to enable unknown sources permissions for the app. Thanks for Passing by!