Unluckily, Roku’s official apps store doesn’t feature the Titanium TV app. But remember that there is no possibility of Jailbreak on Roku to download the Titanium TV app. You have to Enable Screen Mirroring Mode on the Roku TV device, and You can’t add Titanium TV Apk direct from Roku Channels because this is a third-party app. Roku doesn’t support any third-party apps or add-ons directly; you’ll have to install the app on Android and cast it to Roku.
Run Titanium TV on Roku TV
Jailbreak (Enable Screen Mirroring) your Roku
Home Page >> Tap on Settings option >> System option >> Screen Mirroring >> Enable Screen Mirroring Mode
Install All Screen Receiver for Roku
- Go to the Official Roku Channel Store
- Search for “All Screen Receiver.”
- Install this Channel Now; click on the “+Add Channel” switch.
- Now Add Screen Receiver added on your Roku device.
Download & Install All Screen on Android device
- All Screen app enables you to watch Titanium TV stuff from your Android to Roku.
Open Google Play Store on Android >> search for “All-Screen”>> Pick All Screen (Chromecast, DLNA, Roku) & Install.
Ready to open Titanium TV on Roku